7th Home Claims Conference
Thursday 14th November 2019
Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE
£255 + VAT per person (Only £225 +vat if booked before 31st July)
Future Look – The New Balance
This year we will be continuing our Future Look theme by focusing on the The New Balance – Skills and Knowledge.
We will be looking at the most effective ways to align new and existing skills and knowledge to provide positive change and innovation within the Home Claims industry.
Industry thought leaders and experts will be sharing their expertise and wisdom with us as they guide as through the below areas:
- How modern demand is driving change in the knowledge and skills we need within the claims industry
- Where and how do new and traditional skills merge as we look to the future
- How the evolving claims process is going to change the balance
- What the real balance/demand is between modern expectations, digital progress and claims expertise
- The importance of Traditional and valued expertise and how it should be used
- What the longevity is of retaining expertise for use at the right time i.e. Insurance, Trades, Technical, Disposal, Flood etc
ILC Events are always enjoyable
See what a great time our 2018 delegates had!
Become a Sponsor
The Home Claims Conference is a proven way of making new customers aware of your products and services. ILC has a rich heritage of sponsors and whether it’s targeted brand recognition or new sales opportunities we work with sponsors to ensure there’s a good return on their investment.
Download our media pack to discover the benefits of becoming an ILC conference sponsor.
Talk to Nic Sproul, ILC Commercial Director to discuss options tailored to your business needs.
M:07710 112 291
Come and Exhibit
The Exhibitor Hall is an important part of the conference. It’s is where delegates gather prior to the start and where they return to between presentations and during lunch. This means you are exhibiting right in the centre of the action.
To discuss the benefits of exhibiting talk to Rachael Hunt, ILC Events Manager
M:07813 146 944
Our Coventry Event Location
Having held many conferences at the Ricoh Arena, it’s now our second home!
Coventry is in the heart of the Midlands and only a 20-minute train journey from Birmingham. It’s only 86 miles from London, 80 from Manchester and 80 from Bristol. It’s also easy to access from the MI, M6 and M40.
Visit the Ricoh Arena