Now is the time! Book before 9 March and Save 10% (plus a luxury box of chocolates)
Tuesday 19th June 2017
Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE
£235 + VAT per person (Promo Code: EBMC18)
Look who’s coming…
Over 400 motor claims professionals will be joining us at the Ricoh Arena in June. They include CEOs, Managing Directors, Finance Directors, Claims Directors, Claims Managers and Loss Adjustors.
Decision-makers who represent important parts of the supply chain: Accident Management Companies, Brokers, Vehicle Repairers, Legal Firms, Paint & Plant Suppliers and Medical-Legal Providers.
Those new to industry are always warmly welcomed. It’s great way to learn and make career-changing contacts.
Work is underway to explore the themes the conference will discuss and debate.
Some of the topics we are looking at include:
- Advances in AI, why it is considered to be one of major drivers of change over the next 10 years and the impact it will have on motor claims
- Do you know your InsureTech from your FinTech? And what about ClaimsTech? Who are companies attracting attention and what makes them different and disruptive?
- The Ogden Discount Rate change last February from +2.5% to -0.75%. How significant is the increase in the total settlement of a claim as a result?
- Compensation claims as a result of terrorism – following the attacks in 2017 using vehicles, what are the implications for insurers and car rental companies?
- Personal Injury Reforms – three years after the government’s reforms to address the UK’s compensation culture for personal injury, have they really addressed the underlying problems?
As always, we attract speakers who are thought-leaders and innovators in their chosen sectors. We’d also like to hear your thoughts?
If you’ve got a topic you’d like us to explore, email email@example.com
Come and Exhibit
The Motor Claims Conference is a great way to make new customers aware of your products and services.
The Exhibitor Hall is an important part of the conference. It’s is where delegates gather prior to the start and where they return to between presentations and during lunch.
Previous exhibitors all say what a great venue the Ricoh Arena is in term of visitor footfall. Unlike other venues you are right in the centre of the action.
Pick up the phone and talk to Rachael Hunt to discuss the benefits of exhibiting and the packages that are available.
M: 07813 146944
ILC Events are always enjoyable
See what a great time our 2017 delegates had!
Our Coventry Location
Having held many conferences at the Ricoh Arena, it’s now our second home! Coventry is in the heart of the midlands and only a 20-minute train journey from Birmingham. It’s only 86 miles from London, 80 from Manchester and 80 from Bristol. It’s also easy to access from the MI, M6 and M40.
Visit the Ricoh Arena