Any form of sponsorship requires careful consideration. At ILC, it’s our intention that whatever your level of investment, you feel it delivers value for money and measurable results.
Headline Sponsor Package
This package is suitable for a company who has a pre-eminent reputation within the industry. Alternatively, they are strategically looking to increase brand awareness.
Typically a Headline Sponsor is looking for a long-term association with ILC and the benefits that sponsorship of a specialist insurance event brings.
Cost: £11,500 + VAT
Gold Sponsor Package
The Gold Package is perfect for those companies who are well established within either the Motor, Home or Commercial Claims industry and who acknowledge the importance of brand recognition and awareness.
Often Gold sponsors recognise the significance of community involvement and this package is an effective way of achieving this
Cost: £6,500 + VAT (Available for only 4 companies)
Silver Sponsor Package
The Silver Package is for those companies who work within the Motor, Home or Commercial industry and who are looking to raise awareness of their brand and expertise.
This package is an excellent entry point for those who are new to sponsorship and who are looking to learn more about the benefits of this type of marketing.
Cost: £3,925 + VAT (Available for only 5 companies)
ALAN SOUTAR, Chairman, Home & Commercial
M: 07792 309 554
NIC SPROUL, Commercial Director
M: 07710 112 292
The Benefits of Sponsorship
Companies sponsor an ILC event for many reasons:
- Create, Develop and Enhance Credibility – by being involved in an event you are seen as dependable and supportive, a company that stands apart from the crowd
- Targeted Marketing Awareness – those who come along to the event are the kind of people who are likely to need your product or services
- Peer Lead Recommendation – during networking discussions, professionals who already know your brand are more likely to recommend it to those they know or meet
- Media Promotion – as a sponsor you are automatically promoted to the ILC claims professional database as part of the event marketing
- Brand Awareness & Recognition – having your logo placed on a variety of banners, bill-boards and pop-ups helps to ensure you are in the forefront of a delegate’s mind
- New Sales & Business Partnerships – as a sponsor your pre-eminent position allows you to create new relationships with other sponsors, speakers and attendees
- Community Involvement – the ILC community is warm, energetic and charitably pro-active, as a sponsor you play a leading role in all this. We work with the Rainbow Trust and to date have raised over £500,000 to support the families of terminally ill children.
Our Headline, Gold and Silver Sponsor Packages are designed to help you take advantage of all these benefits.