Introducing ClaimsTech: the future of claims industry innovation
We are pleased to announce that we are adding a brand new event to our events calendar this year.
The event will take place on 19th September 2019 at the world class QEII events centre in the heart of Westminster.
We have 4 UK Claims Directors taking to the stage who will be sharing their wisdom and providing insight into the current situation and the future of the industry.
Attendees will have unparalleled access to a whole host of speakers, interactive presentations, exhibitor showcases, Home & Motor Claims Tech specific sessions and much more.
OUR CONFIRMED EVENT SPEAKERS
See below for a list of our confirmed conference speakers who will be sharing their industry expertise and insight with us on the day:
- MARTIN MILLINER, CLAIMS DIRECTOR, LV=
- GARY BARKER, CLAIMS DIRECTR, THE AA
- ROBERT PRAGER, HEAD OF INSURANCE & RISK, DROVER
- DAMION THOMPSON, ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, GOOGLE CLOUD
- ROB SMALE, NON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- NICOLA MILLARD, HEAD OF CUSTOMER INSIGHT & FUTUROLOGY, BT
- JORDON SCHLIPF, FOUNDER & PARTNER, RAINMAKING INNOVATION
- KARL HEWITSON, OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, EMERGENT NETWORK INTELLIGENCE LTD
This event is designed for individuals within the Home and Motor Claims Industry who are looking to:
- Enhance their market knowledge and claims tech expertise
- Stay abreast of the very latest industry developments and trends
- Make their business more efficient and forward thinking
- Network with key industry innovators and thought leaders
- Drive technological transformation across their organisationHow will the shape of insurance products change and what will this mean for claims?
OUR INSURER ATTENDEES SO FAR
Take a look below to see which big names have already signed up to join us at our industry leading event:
MEET OUR EVENT EXHIBITORS
Our range of Exhibitors make up a diverse and knowledgable cross section of the claims technology community. With a fascinating range of products and services, there will be something to interest and inspire everyone.
Join us as we bring together the very best that the industry has to offer in the claims technology space.
For information about our range of event sponsorship and exhibition packages please contact Nic Sproul, ILC Commercial Director (email@example.com or 07710 112 292) or download our media pack below: