Environmental challenges to take centre stage
31st May 2022Tweet
The environmental challenges faced in property claims will take centre stage on 9 June in London as key decision makers from across the sector convene at the latest ILC specialist conference.
Headline sponsored by Corelogic, along with sponsors Gateley Vinden, JCS Jewellery, Polygon, QuestGates and RSK Raw, the event will see 18 industry experts take to the stage to discuss their activities, experiences and insights in tackling environmental challenges.
The specialist ILC event will address new legislation, building regulation, carbon emissions and sustainability, considering the potential cost implications, how the industry is responding now and what it will have to do in the immediate future.
The speaker line-up includes a host of key insurers including:
- Jennifer Greene, Personal Lines Property Claims Operations Manager, Ageas
- Laura Lazarus, Supply Chain Lead, Property & Specialist Lines, Aviva
- William Quibell, Head of Supply Chain, Admiral Insurance
- Alastair Smith, Head of Procurement Operations, Direct Line Group
- Andrew Waddelove, Head of Sustainability, LV=
Alongside a number of discussions, Michael Porter, SVP International, Corelogic, will deliver a keynote presentation on the sustainability gains that can be made through digital transformation in claims.
The event will also play host to an exhibition, featuring: Burke Bros, Corelogic, Corroventa, Ecologica, Gately Vinedon, Magicman, Polygon, QuestGates and RSK Raw.Tweet