Environmental event set to tackle key issues
10th May 2022Tweet
Experts in supply chain, operations, procurement, strategy and sustainability will come together in London on Thursday 9 June 2022 for ILC’s The Environmental Challenges of Property Claims conference.
Headline sponsored by CoreLogic, the event includes a line-up of expert speakers including:
- Sarah Dodds, founder, Treelaw and chair of the subsidence forum
- Jennifer Greene, personal lines property claims operations manager, Ageas
- Angela Kelly, director, client operational delivery, Sedgwick
- Laura Lazarus, supply chain lead – property & specialty lines, Aviva
- Jeremy Sykes, chief strategy officer, Polygon Group
- Neale Vickery, UK National Manager, Corroventa
The event will bring together around 180 leading industry professionals including loss adjusters, claims managers and surveyors to explore high profile issues including legislation; carbon footprints; environmental building regulations; and sector-wide sustainability.
Alan Soutar, chairman of ILC Home, said, “We are delighted to be bringing together some of the UK’s leading figures within property claims to focus on such a critical subject matter – environment challenges.
“Ours, like all industry, has environmental responsibilities and legislation that are posing challenges and the need to come together to discuss and collaborate on solutions has never been greater.”Tweet