Major moves afoot for subsidence conference
14th December 2022Tweet
ILC’s specialist conference – The Subsidence Surge – is gearing up to debate the key concerns faced by the property insurance claims sector in 2023.
Headline sponsored by Optera Structural Solutions, along with Gold Sponsors 360 Globalnet and Geobear, as well as Silver Sponsor Davies, the event will assemble leading experts from all corners of the claims industry to explore what the impacts of 2022’s dry summer has meant for subsidence claims.
The event, which takes place on Thursday 23 March at the Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry will be broken into three key sections: What has happened this time?; Resource and innovation; and Moving on.
The key questions:
- How big is this surge?
- How are we coping?
- What are the capacity challenges?
- The use of Innovation and data
- The complexities of trees, councils and consultation
- Communication and managing expectations of policyholders
Among the participants for the event are:
- Jeremy Aitchison – Aviva
- Richard Rollit – Innovation Group
- Kevin Williams – Sedgwick
- Will Quibell – Admiral
- Alex Finch – Optera Structural Solutions
- Sarah Dodd – Subsidence Forum and Tree Law
- Laura Lazarus – Aviva
- Mike Lawson – Property Risk Inspection
- Steve Gelder – Gelder Group
ILC’s Home and Property division is backed by Corporate Partners: Carpenters Group, Claims Consortium Group, CoreLogic, ICAB, Innovation Group, and Sedgwick.
To book tickets for the event click here or to find out more about sponsorship opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any thoughts on the subsidence surge or conference itself, please email email@example.comTweet