Staying at home has never been more important – providing temporary facilities across the UK
25th March 2020Tweet
Staying at home has never been more important and Courtesy Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd are doing all they can to ensure our customers and staffs safety whilst continuing to provide emergency temporary facilities to homes across the UK. Here’s a picture of Phil giving one of our bathrooms an extra clean before it’s handed over ready for use!
In light of the current situation we have conducted a full review of our practices as a business to ensure the utmost safety of our customers during this time.
Keeping families safe and comfortable in their own home has never been more important and we want to be able to continue to provide our services that allow this.
To enable us to do this we have put the following practices into place, effective immediately:
- All staff will be checked for indication of fever or cough before travelling.
- All staff will wear protective clothing including disposable gloves and face masks.
- On arrival, please inform our staff if you are displaying any symptoms related to COVID-19. Our staff can then make an informed assessment.
- We always thoroughly clean and disinfect our units before the next hire however we will now also complete a further on-site complete clean and disinfection of interior and exterior surfaces prior to handover for use so that you can be assured of total cleanliness.
- Staff will still need to enter the home to complete your installation of the electrical feed however this will be kept to an absolute minimum. At a minimum we will need to view the home fuse board, following this and where possible we will advise you of where electric points need to be plugged in allowing us to maintain as much distance from your home as possible. Where this is not possible, we ask you to ensure you are at least 3m away from staff at any given time, ideally not in the same rooms whilst works are completed for both your family’s and our staffs’ safety. Any surfaces we touch will be wiped down with anti- bacterial wipes / solution.
- Any paperwork that needs to be completed will be placed down and left for you to review with staff moving to a safe distance. We will not be using PDAs or any other form of electronic device.
Should these conditions not be met, our staff will retreat to the vehicle and it may result in a
If you have any specific concerns our staff are more than happy to discuss these with you.
Our delivery lead times may increase during this period, we will keep you updated on our expected timescales. Please be assured that yours and our staffs’ safety is our main priority. We will continue to assess our practices alongside government guidelines and should anything change, we will update you immediately. Thank you for your support in keeping each other safe.