Xeric Ltd High Energy Drying Fleet
5th March 2020Tweet
Source: Gelder Group
Xeric is a Gelder Group company and operates the UK’s largest fleet of high energy drying equipment. The system dries out flooded properties in a matter of days rather than traditional methods which can take months.
Due to the catastrophic flooding following ‘Storm Dennis’ the Xeric Emergency Response Team have been called into action to provide critical Drying / Mitigating works.
The Xeric fleet of trailers have been installed across West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and South Wales. This rapid response is helping to ensure Commercial Businesses, Schools and Domestic Dwellings are returned back to some normality as quickly as possible.
Xeric Manager Dave Stainton commented: “The Storm was particular devastating as it has affected such a wide area of the country. It is a real team effort to ensure everyone affected by the floods are being dealt with professionally and efficiently”.
For more information, interviews or photographs, please contact:
Dawn Peel, PA to Steve Gelder MBE
T: 01427 788837 / E: email@example.com,uk
NOTES TO EDITOR
About The Gelder Group
- The Gelder Group (www.gelder.co.uk) was set up in 1988. Today it is a leading construction company, employing approximately 250 people and with a turnover of £40m per annum. On average, 10% of The Gelder Group’s workforce are apprentices.
- The company incorporates divisions covering areas Commercial Division, new homes, Insurance Repair and Renovation, structural solutions and drying and disaster response and the Gelder Training Academy.
- Several companies have formed as a result of the continued success and growth of The Gelder Group. These companies include:
- Xeric Systems
- Redline Building Supplies & Services
- Dewpoint Professional
- Gelder Education Training
- The Gelder Group is based in Sturton-by-Stow in Lincolnshire, and has regional offices based across the UK including Barlborough, Lichfield and Rotherham.