Event set for panoramic view of motor sector
20th September 2023Tweet
Claims inflation, credit hire, technology, skillsets and key industry innovators will be at the heart of ILC’s Exclusive Motor Claims Conference (EMCC) 2023.
Taking place at Landing Forty-Two, London – the UK’s highest event space – the Exclusive Motor Claims Conference, headline sponsored by Enterprise along with sponsors Clearspeed, EDAM Group, LexisNexis Risk Solutions and Wiser Academy, will see experts from key insurers, insurtech, and supply chain specialists delve into the current workings of the sector and share their respective insights on how the market is evolving.
The high-level agenda includes:
- Keynote session with: Richard King, CEO, Ticker
- The latest claims inflation insights from: Tom Rumboll, CEO, Synetiq; Stuart Sandell, Assistant Vice President – Sales – UK and Ireland at Enterprise Holdings; Dave Sargeant, Managing Director, Gemini ARC; and Donna Scully, Director/Owner of Carpenters Group
- An update on developments within credit hire with: Chris Ashworth, Founder, ILC; James Driscoll, Senior Claims Manager – Motor Damage & Credit Hire, Aviva; Simon Gallimore, CEO, EDAM Group; Anthony Hughes, Chair and CEO of the Credit Hire Organisation (CHO); and Michael King, National Third Party Claims Strategy Manager, LV=
- An open Q&A session with Sarah Lang, Head of Claims Solutions, Admiral Insurance; Charmaine Pattenden, Head of UK Claims, INSHUR; and Dave Thompson, Claims Director, Tesco Insurance
- A deep dive into The Human Machine Interface with Crescens George, CEO, Wiser Academy and Manjit Rana, GM Insurance – UK, EMEA & APAC, Clearspeed to explore the people and technology strategies of the future
- An exploration of the use of precision data in claims courtesy of Kajal Vakas, Senior Vertical Market Manager – Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
A further guest speaker session is to be revealed in the coming days.
Alongside the more formal proceedings, the day will also allow plenty of time for networking including a post-event drinks reception.
ILC’s Motor Claims sector is supported by Corporate Partners: Activate Group, AkzoNobel, Autoglass, BHR Assist, CAPS, Carpenters Group, Copart, DAC Beachcroft, e2e, Entegral, Enterprise, Gemini ARC, GT Motive, Innovation Group, Kennedys, S&G Response, Solera Audatex, Synetiq and Thingco.Tweet