ILC announces ClaimsTech – The Pitch finalists
24th July 2023Tweet
Seven claims technologies have made it through to ILC’s inaugural ClaimsTech – The Pitch event with 13 insurance claims experts ready to cast their vote on which they believe may have the greatest impact on the sector.
Created in partnership with Insurtech UK, the technologies set to be showcased during the event are:
- Five Sigma
These seven organisations will present their solutions during a special, invitation-only ClaimsTech – The Pitch session taking place on 14 September at 133 Houndsditch, London – a precursor to the annual ClaimsTech LIVE event.
The insurer experts making up the ClaimsTech – The Pitch panel so far include:
- Waqar Ahmed, Claims Chief Operating Officer, Aviva
- Stuart Ballantyne, Claims Director, SAGA
- Greg Cole, Claims Director, ANDE
- Paula Coulthard Griffiths, Insurance Director, Marshmallow
- Steven Cross, Group Head of Claims, Markerstudy Insurance Services Ltd
- Andrew Fairclough, Operational Excellence Leader, Group Claims, Zurich Insurance
- Charlotte Halkett, Chief Underwriting Officer, ManyPets
- Rob Harper, Head of Claims Business Support, Admiral Group plc
- Marc Mercer, Claims Director, Inshur
- Martin Milliner, Claims Director, LV=
- Simon Mullin, Senior Manager – Supply Chain Development, BGL Insurance
- Sue Stansfield, Head of Home Claims, Hastings Direct
- Victoria Wallace, Head of Fraud, Zego
The investor line-up is soon to be announced.
ClaimsTech – The Pitch, immediately precedes the well-established ClaimsTech LIVE event, which this year is set to be more interactive and engaging than ever.
Supported by Gold Sponsors Solera Audatex, Verisk and Entegral – who will each be giving interactive demonstrations of their technologies during the event; along with Silver Sponsor Synergy Cloud, ClaimsTech LIVE this year sees the addition of a marketplace arena for visitors to get up close and personal with some of the sector’s leading claims technologies.
Tickets, expo packages and sponsorship are available for ClaimsTech LIVE. To enquire about how to get involved in ClaimsTech 2023, please contact: email@example.comTweet
Motor Claims News