ILC Breakfast News & digital activity – how we can help you!
26th March 2020Tweet
During this critical time we’re looking to hold various digital activity over the next few weeks and months, provide insight and offer a voice to the whole ILC community.
Now more than ever the whole industry needs to be communicating, sharing insight and staying connected.
Here’s how you can get involved
- Tune into our FREE weekly motor & home webinars
- REGISTER FOR NEXT WEEKS SESSIONS
- Home Claims Webinar 31st March, ARC360 1st April
- Let us know if you would like to be considered to be a panelist on one of our webinar sessions
- Make sure you’re details are updated on our mailing list to keep up to date with activity
Our breakfast news will be sent out twice a week and we want to promote news direct from the industry
- Is your company helping or supporting others through the current pandemic?
- Are you doing things that others could benefit from right now?
- Are you offering a service that is supporting key workers or other businesses?
- Industry related news on the impact of the pandemic
- Send us your news
COMPLETE AN INDUSTRY LEADER INTERVIEW
We’re reaching out to company leaders to share particular challenges and useful insight during this time. All we ask is for the following 5 questions to be completed and sent back to us to distribute.
What’s the biggest challenge (Coronavirus related) facing your sector of the industry?
How are you and your business dealing with this?
What is the most important piece of leadership advice you can offer?
What are your top tips for home-working productivity?
What would be your overriding message to the industry right now?
Please do stay connected, stay safe and make the most of our free services during this very difficult time. Please do feel free to contact any of us below if you have any further ideas or initiatives of how we can communicate and help the ILC community.Tweet