ILC motor conference set for Google exclusive
26th September 2023Tweet
Nigel Walsh, Managing Director, Insurance at Google is set to give a special interview at ILC’s Exclusive Motor Claims Conference.
Nigel is the lead on Google’s approach to insurance, leveraging Google’s Cloud, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to drive better business outcomes for insurers. Nigel is also a member of the GTM Advisory Board at CapitalG – Alphabet’s independent growth fund.
Nigel was previously a partner in Deloitte Digital, host of InsurTech Insider and has contributed to a number of insurance and technology publications including The InsurTECH Book and The AI Book.
Taking place at Landing Forty-Two, London – the UK’s highest event space – the Exclusive Motor Claims Conference is created in partnership with ILC’s Motor Corporate Partners: Activate Group, AkzoNobel, Autoglass, CAPS, Carpenters Group, Copart, DAC Beachcroft, e2e, Entegral, Enterprise, Gemini ARC, GT Motive, Innovation Group, Kennedys, S&G Response, Solera Audatex, Synetiq and Thingco, and sponsored by headline partner Enterprise along with sponsors BHR Assist, Clearspeed, EDAM Group, LexisNexis Risk Solutions and Wiser Academy.
The event will see experts from key insurers, insurtech, and supply chain specialists delve into the current workings of the sector and share their respective insights on how the market is evolving.
The high-level agenda includes:
- Keynote session with: Richard King, CEO, Ticker
- The latest claims inflation insights from: Tom Rumboll, CEO, Synetiq; Stuart Sandell, Assistant Vice President – Sales – UK and Ireland at Enterprise Holdings; Dave Sargeant, Managing Director, Gemini ARC; and Donna Scully, Director/Owner of Carpenters Group
- An update on developments within credit hire with: Chris Ashworth, Founder, ILC; James Driscoll, Senior Claims Manager – Motor Damage & Credit Hire, Aviva; Simon Gallimore, CEO, EDAM Group; Anthony Hughes, Chair and CEO of the Credit Hire Organisation (CHO); and Michael King, National Third Party Claims Strategy Manager, LV=
- An exploration of the use of precision data in claims courtesy of Kajal Vakas, Senior Vertical Market Manager – Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- An open Q&A session with Sarah Lang, Head of Claims Solutions, Admiral Insurance; Charmaine Pattenden, Head of UK Claims, INSHUR; and Dave Thompson, Claims Director, Tesco Insurance
- A deep dive into The Human Machine Interface with Crescens George, CEO, Wiser Academy and Manjit Rana, GM Insurance – UK, EMEA & APAC, Clearspeed to explore the people and technology strategies of the future
Alongside the more formal proceedings, the day will also allow plenty of time for networking including a post-event drinks reception.Tweet