Major names set for MGA Claims Conference
20th September 2023Tweet
City Research, WTW and Consumer Intelligence are just some of the major names set to take to the stage for ILC’s second Managing General Agents’ (MGA) Claims Conference.
Held in association with the MGAA, ILC’s MGA Claims Conference takes place on 28 September at 155 Bishopsgate, London and is supported by Headline Sponsor Claims Consortium Group (CCG); Gold Sponsors: Activate Group, Carpenters Group, EDAM Group, Enterprise, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Pulse, Value Checkers, and Wiser Academy – all of whom will be present within the marketplace throughout.
Alongside the names already mentioned, the conference agenda includes:
- A look at today’s MGA market and the importance of effective claims handling courtesy of Catherine Healey, Claims Manager Delegated Authority, HDI Global Speciality
- A headline session focusing on Underwriting vs Claims – who is at fault when the loss ratio is too high? featuring Dan Berry, Chief Underwriting Officer, GRP Underwriting; Kath Mainon, CEO Claims Solutions, Davies Group; and Nikki Nagra, Director of Claims – Operations and Recoveries, Edam Group
- Wayne Calderbank, Data and Performance Director at CCG will explore how MGAs can lead in the digital age via agile and automated technologies
- During the specialist breakout sessions Kennedys’ Partner, Charles Martin will look at the EL/PL hazards ahead in 2023/2024
- A discussion around how the MGA community can get stronger through better collaboration courtesy of Mike Keating, CEO, Managing General Agents Association (MGAA)
The day will also include a dedicated session from the MGAA Next Gen committee centred on navigating future risks & claims: preparing the skills for what lies ahead which includes contributions from Kajal Vakas, Senior Vertical Market Manager; Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; Gordon Vater, MD – Gallagher Bassett Technical, Gallagher Bassett; and Sophie Ward, Technical Claims Manager, Pen Underwriting & Committee Member, MGAA Next Gen.
Also featured within the marketplace will be Enhanced Exhibitors: Alphatec Ltd, Caysure Digital, Clearway, CRIF Decision Solutions Ltd, FMG, ICAB, Richfords Fire and Flood, Synetics Solutions and TIW Group along with a host of fellow exhibitors.
To find out more about the opportunities to get involved in the event, click here (https://www.iloveclaims.com/product/mga-claims-conference-2023/) or email Jonathan@iloveclaims.com.
Special discounts are available to MGAA members.Tweet