MGA Claims event to tackle key issues
13th September 2022Tweet
ILC’s MGA Claims Conference is set to explore the most pertinent issues influencing the sector currently, and unravel just what it means for stakeholders’ next moves.
Supported by gold sponsors Claims Consortium Group, Clearspeed, Davies Group, DWF360 and EDAM Group, along with silver sponsors Robertson & Co, Vitesse PSP and Wiser Academy ILC’s MGA Claims Conference, held in association with the Managing General Agent Association (MGAA), will focus on key subject matters having a real-world influence on the developing MGA claims market.
Specific topics covered during the day include:
- MGA claims – where do they fit in the claims world and what does the future hold?
- Insource Vs outsource claims – one of the most important strategic decisions an MGA will make
- ClaimsTech showcase – winning the claims game with technology
- Managing fraud risks effectively – what are the top five MGA fraud threats?
- A view from the top – hear from one of the UK’s most forward-thinking claims leaders
- Onside with the regulator – what are the ‘must do’s’ and ‘should do’s’ for all claims directors
Alongside key conference sessions, the event will offer a host of engagement opportunities from hands-on exhibitions and in-person networking, through to key partner insights and a post-event drinks reception.
The event takes place on Wednesday 28 September at 155 Bishopsgate, London.
Click here to book a ticket (MGAA members can register for one free ticket per company) or find out more about how you can get involved in the event.Tweet
Motor Claims News