MGA claims set for the spotlight
26th September 2023Tweet
ILC’s Managing General Agents (MGA) Claims Conference is set to put claims operations under the spotlight this week (Thursday 28 September).
Held in association with the MGAA, ILC’s MGA Claims Conference takes place on 28 September at 155 Bishopsgate, London and is supported by Headline Sponsor Claims Consortium Group (CCG); Gold Sponsors: Activate Group, Carpenters Group, EDAM Group, Enterprise, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Pulse, Value Checkers, and Wiser Academy – all of which will have a presence within the ‘marketplace’ exhibition area.
The full agenda is available here and includes sessions such as:
- A keynote opening presentation courtesy of Alex Evans, CFA Vice President, European Insurance Equities, Citi Research EMEA exploring where the sector is now compared to 2022 and what the future might look like
- Mike Keating, CEO of the MGAA providing his thoughts and insights on how the MGA community can get stronger through better collaboration
- A headline session focusing on Underwriting vs Claims – who is at fault when the loss ratio is too high? – featuring Dan Berry, Chief Underwriting Officer, GRP Underwriting; Trevor Bowers, Underwriting Consultant, TMM Risk Solutions Ltd; Kath Mainon, CEO Claims Solutions, Davies Group; and Nikki Nagra, Director of Claims – Operations and Recoveries, Edam Group
- Making claims easier in property insurance will be the theme of Owen Pugh, Chief Operating Officer at CCG’s presentation in the general insurance breakout stream
- Pulse – via Strategic Client Lead, Emma Bazard and Innovation Director, Kevin Drake, are set to reveal findings from their latest research programme which reveals industry perspectives on the tech transformation in claims
- Insurance DataLab’s, co-founder, Dan King will unravel what good looks like in the MGA world using multiple lines of data and insights
The day will also include a dedicated session from the MGAA Next Gen committee centred around navigating future risks & claims: preparing the skills for what lies ahead, which includes contributions from Kajal Vakas, Senior Vertical Market Manager; Claims, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; Gordon Vater, MD – Gallagher Bassett Technical, Gallagher Bassett; and Sophie Ward, Technical Claims Manager, Pen Underwriting & Committee Member, MGAA Next Gen.
Also featured within the marketplace will be Enhanced Exhibitors: Acumen, Alphatec Ltd, Caysure Digital, Clearway, CRIF Decision Solutions Ltd, FintechOS, FMG, ICAB, Richfords Fire and Flood, Synetics Solutions and TIW Group along with a host of fellow exhibitors.
A limited number of tickets are still available, to find out more email Jonathan@iloveclaims.com.
Special discounts are available to MGAA members.Tweet